Tuesday, November 09, 2004

F. A. Q.

How do I link to the webring from LiveJournal?


This entry should cover the basics.



How do I change my site's url / Make changes / uqdate my info?



How do I link to the webring from Diaryland ?



I updated my site but I don't see the promised ***** after my site name. What gives?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I know a bit about programming, but I haven't mastered that live checking php-type stuff. In fact, I'm not even sure blogger supports it. The members list is maintained using BlogRoll which supposedly updates site info when you ping them or a site like Weblog.com. (For more info on that, see their sites.) I know for a fact that my sites ping there as should any blogger site, yet, I'm not seeing proper updates. Obviously, this is a flawed system. When I figure something better out, I'll implement it. In the meantime, you just have to visit each other the old-fashioned way to see updates. Is that really so bad?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home