Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Linking to Diaryland

I use Diaryland and I don't know how to put the webring code on my site, can you help me?

You just can't make this easy for me, can you? ;) Again, the style and layout of the links will depend on the template and options you use. I have the freebie account, so here's what I did.
First go to this page: http://members.diaryland.com/edit/changeentrytemplate.phtml
(Ignore the "Gold" thingie, ; they slap that bold-faced plug everywhere)

You can then insert the code provided when you signed up, or one of the code examples here. Place the code where you would like the links to appear on the page. I placed it under the default Diaryland link bar. (Above the <map name="menubar"> code.)

This is how it turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home